Thursday, July 19, 2012

Isolation







Being away from my thoughts is very comforting. Not having to worry, not having to think or over think things is a blessing indeed. Though I have committed the lie of omission today I do not regret doing so at all because it saves me all the trouble and drama of explaining things that I myself am still trying to fathom as of the moment. Everything right now for me is full of uncertainties, I do not even trust myself to make good decisions nor feel certain emotions. I'm guessing that these anxieties is coming from these needs that I realize I do. These needs that no one around me seems to fulfill but I do understand that  it's very simple yet very complex at the same time: Trust (in me), Openness (towards me), and a Chance (against prejudice, a chance to be heard and hear). All these things that I want and need comes with a baggage that I can't afford to face at the moment. It's becoming so hard, when it really shouldn't be. It's becoming so sad beyond current capacity.









No comments:

Post a Comment